The timing couldn't have been better...as things have been a bit rough here lately, with me being sick and nauseous...Luckily Landon fell in love with Finding Nemo.
He's hasn't been very interested in any T.V. or movies which was fine with me, we don't watch much anyways. But the other day I needed something to entertain him since I was failing at the job. So I turned on Finding Nemo and he now loves it. He wants to watch it every second of the day, over and over...he even likes watching the menu screen and dancing to the credits.
This normally isn't something I like to create a habit of, but as I lay here on the coach trying to rest...it is working like a charm. Though I'm occasionally interrupted with him "Chanting" to Nemo's initiation, or jumping from cushion to cushion as if bouncing on the jelly fish, climbing on me to be close when the sharks come, and finally chirping "mine, mine, mine" with the seagulls... but I'll take it!


5 comments:
I hadn't heard, are you pregnant? Congrats, hope you get feeling better soon. I love that little Landon! I've been wanting to send you a little something maybe sooner than later to cheer you up! Love to all!
Prego? That's immediately what I think when a girl says she's sick and nauseous. Is this true? Bakyardigans got me through the first horrible months with carter. I was very grateful for the tv!
Oh, yes i am...I haven't been blogging regularly so I totally forgot that I haven't mentioned it on here. But yes and thank you!
I've become a TV parent lately too. Cars and The Incredibles for us! Sometimes it's the only thing you can do to make it through the day!
I thought the same thing when I read this! Congrats! How far along are you? And I'm sure it is all about survival at this stage!
Post a Comment