Mason
Oh, I love him.
He is a Mamma's boy.
He makes me happy every time I look at him.
He has been the easiest baby.
So easy, I feel guilty.
Because he is so good, he should be rewarded with more attention.
But somehow just the opposite happens. And yet he is still happy and content.
He puts up with so much from Landon...whether loving or pesty & still adores, the boy.
He shakes with excitement when he hears or sees his daddy.
He has the cutest expressions and pointy ears.
We've labeled him our elf (the ears and nose), caterpillar (the cheeks), and mad scientist (hair).
He loves to be tickled and give kisses.
The TV and any on Landon's toys.
Chocolate animal crackers & my earrings.
And most of all he loves Landon.
One month to go!


1 comment:
Wow! Where did that go?
Post a Comment