Tuesday, June 12, 2012

chores & boys

So I made this chore book for Landon. It has a picture of him doing each of his morning and night jobs.
The plan was so this way he could just follow along the book and know what to do.
It totally works.  I spent the first day walking him through.  But then I just have to tell him go get his chore book or it's time to do your jobs.

BUT...I didn't foresee one problem.  He is a little perfectionist.  And I can blame myself.  But I never thought I would literally teach him how to make a bed WITH wrinkles in it.  Just so he wont freak out that he can't pull the blankets perfectly.  And over time he has mastered it.  I had to take a picture.  
BUT....then again there are days where I say go do your jobs and I come out to find this....
Half dressed and half the jobs done...totally distracted by Mason.  
So, keeping focused is still a work in progress.

1 comment:

emily said...

those two are crazy! we cant wait to see you guys