Landon turned 4... back in October.
So I am a bit behind on posting this.
But with tons of company, 2 birthdays, Halloween & our Mystery Dinner Party and more company,
I put this on the back burner.
So here it is. The boys had a joint birthday party this year.
Since Mason is still pretty young for his friends to come to a party & half of his friends are Landon's friends, I just lumped the two together.
But we made up for it by having two official parties. One with all of "our friends" and one with the "kids friends".
We had a Pirate Party...which worked perfectly with Halloween coming up.
And the boys loved being pirates.
We started with the Adult party
Landon requested all of his "friends" meaning his aunts and uncles and
our friends come to his party. So we did this one at night and a little
kid party the following day.
Invitations:
With so much going on we kept it pretty simple and easy this year.

Everyone came decked out like pirates...and were great sports with the two little boys...and make every party so much fun.


Then we had the Kid Party.
I just kept the decorations up and we bought pizza...easiest party we have done yet, & the kids were thrilled. We got dressed up in our Pirate Gear (This is one time, I love Halloween being so close to the birthdays...it made decorations & favors so easy.) Then we went on a Treasure Hunt.

These kids were all so funny, but both Dallas and I were glad to know we only do this once a year.
Somehow a house full of little kids is exhausting. But it was worth it.
Happy Birthday Landon & Mason!







No comments:
Post a Comment