Thursday, October 11, 2012

Witch Fest



It's always fun when we get a visit from our Arizona Family...they are our only cousins so far.
And they came for a visit this fall. Mandy was so sweet and brought the boys matching Vampire Shirts.
So we went for a fun outing to the Garner Village Witch Fest.
 The boys wore their new shirts & their vampire teeth, while they followed the scavenger hunt for all of the Witches. Of course their favorite, was the Witchy-Poo in the old out house.
 Garner Village also had a petting zoo and the boys got to feed the animals.  Mason was in heaven, he is such an animal lover and I'm not sure where he got it from. As we were heading out, I turned to look for Mason, we found him sitting on the Llama hugging his neck so hard, the poor llama was probably dying.  But we grabbed a quick picture of him...  I figured I had to hurry, either the llama would shake Mason off, or the workers would come tell us, they can't climb on the animals.
Mason and Megan are only a month apart and they are so funny to watch together.  
It is fun for Mason to have someone his own age.

No comments: