Saturday, June 1, 2013

Brothers

Of course it's easy for me to say it now, since I know this next baby is a girl.  
But I am so glad I got two boys right in a row.  
They are great pals and have so much fun together. 
And I am hoping as Mason gets older and actually knows how to play with someone that will make it even better for the two of them. 
But in the meantime, they have fun together anyways.  
It reminds me of "following the leader."
Landon leads and Mason follows all day long in every activity.  
Landon comes up with crazy ideas and Mason thinks they are great.  
Like this one.  
Riding on the smallest scooter we own and where Mason's bum is half off. 
So after each scoot, he falls then Landon helps him climb back on.  
Then they repeat the process.  
It looks slow and painful, but they think it's great.

No comments: