Mason is our cuddly little kid.
He loves little animals and soft things.
But with a mom that doesn't have pets,
the poor kid has to settle for stuffed animals.
He calls them "friends"(thanks to Landon).
So these "friends" are who they sleep with at bed time.
And if the boys aren't obeying or staying in bed they have to loose their "friends."
And sometimes it just sounds so pitiful as I find myself saying, "Okay, lost your friends tonight."
And even worse, are they tears shed and their crying calls wanting their friends back.
Mason: "No!! Bunny is my best best friend!...No, please! My friend!"
Landon: "No, don't take my friends away!" Then clinging on to them for dear life and petting them he cries, "It's okay Bob, I love you...I love you so much Bob!...Please no! Don't take Bob away from me!"
The whole time, I am feeling like I'm ripping them apart from their families or something.
My poor kids need to get out more.



No comments:
Post a Comment