This little boys just gets me.
He is the cutest stinker I know.
He doesn't obey well,
instead he thinks everything is a joke and finds it funny to push the limits.
And, in all honestly, it usually is funny.
Luckily he doesn't do anything terrible, just the little things.
One of those things is sneaking out of bed to get toys during nap time.
The other day I cracked open the door to check on him...
and found him asleep in his bed, with his cape hanging over the edge.
It is so mason.
My disobedient little boy, who lives life with a cape attached to him at all times.
I loved the image so much, I risked taking his picture with my bright flash.
But luckily he slept through it, and I got a decent picture out of it.
This picture perfectly describes my little boy.



No comments:
Post a Comment