Monday, March 2, 2009

An Update for My Mom!

Well, since my mom has been gone for the last three weeks...Here is an update on "her" baby!




While in Washington we introduced Landon to Fox and the Hound and 101 Dalmations. So the other day I was trying to get some stuff done and I turned on the cartoons...and it only took a minute and Landon was GLUED! He takes right after his father!














This is the Swaddling Wrap we use each night and my mom calls it a "baby straitjacket"...well Dallas thinks it is funny to watch him stand up in it (Reminds me of Cameron).

















Here are some more...


His hair has finally grown all back in!














Here he was talking away, refusing to sleep...and I thought of you!



And he now has progressed from sucking on one finger, to now sucking on 2 or more...and he is so loud!














I thought this one was particularly cute!

5 comments:

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Colleen he totally sucks his two middle fingers, which I did when I was little! You better be careful with that!! He He I guess he just takes after his aunt Ashy!! :)

davidryan22 said...

He's such a stud!

Carree Sue said...

Hahaha...he is so adorable, I love how focused he was on the TV those pictures cracked me up.

Celeste said...

What a cutie he is. Those swaddling wrap pics made me laugh out loud of him standing up.

Mandy said...

Dusty and Kimball get glued to the TV too! It must be a Heal thing!