Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our Halloween...with cotton balls!

So, I am finally getting our Halloween pictures up...kinda anti-climatic! 
But here they are!

Our family of skeletons! 

Dallas found a face painting job he wanted me to do on his face and boy it took longer than we thought!  It also required real face make up and not the cheap walmart halloween paint we bought.  We worked on it and ran out of time, so his teeth are a bit white and lacking some shading...but it worked!
Dallas also, tried very hard to talk me into painting my face as well...
but that didn't work!


And here is our cute little skeleton, that didn't get the whole
halloween/trick or treat thing one bit,
but he did have a great time playing around at the park!

...So for Landon the real hit of the whole night, sadly enough, were some cotton balls!  While I painted Dallas' face, Landon found the jar of Cotton Balls.  Normally I don't let him play with them, but this was one of those times where he could play with anything, if it kept him content!  So, when we ran out the door I didn't realize he still had some...and as you can see in the following pictures he kept them all night.  He held them through the trunk or treat and the games, and even the whole time visiting grandma's house! He kept them until he had to go to bed! What a Halloween, maybe next year he will go for the candy. 

If you look, in every picture he is holding the cotton balls...or eating them.

(and sorry again for using my scrapbooking pages...)

1 comment:

racheebabe said...

Remember freshman year our first ward activity was face painting before the BYU football game? You painted Dallas' face. I still have pictures of it. You did a great job then and an even more fantastic job now for Halloween!

Such a cute skeletor family!