Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!

A week ago Mandy and I went to the pumpkin patch to get some pictures of our kids... But it wasn't all that successful. 

The  boys didn't want to cooperate and the pumpkins were way more exciting than looking up at the camera!  Then I got kicked out for taking pictures because it was an "insurance" risk having Landon sit by such heavy pumpkins, "just in case one might fall on him".  I think it was code, for they didn't want him to roll and crack their pumpkins. 

But the whole thing didn't make sense, because lots of people take pictures there and on our way out they were telling a whole daycare group to wait in the patch because the "kids can run around and can't get out"...either way, it wasn't our best picture day!!! 

But here are the few that I managed!





And yes, that is Landon licking the hay off the ground!

1 comment:

shannon said...

Colleen, I think your pumkim patch pictures turned out cute. Love the way your pictures are scrapbooked too. Makes your blog look really nice.