Thursday, December 10, 2009

Didn't make the Cut...

So Dallas was really wanting this picture to be the front of our Christmas Cards this year.  But I just couldn't do it.  I wanted a picture that you could see our faces...and wasn't silly. Particularly since it gets sent off to people who haven't seen you in a long time.  And, since I made the cards I got the final say.  So as a condolence prize, I am posting it for Dallas! 

Presenting the Heal Family!...



Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

That is too awesome for words.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

that is freaking amazing. i love it!

diana said...

oh you should have!

but i totally understand why you didn't... we were going to send out when of me pointing and laughing at emaline tipping over backwards, but opted not to. not only that, but i was totally working on a similar blog post! haha

Cassi said...

Got us both laughing (caleb and I) I'll be using that pose in the future! (Caleb says we've seen that kiss up close & personal...remember in my jeep, driving to vernal, you guys showed us your wedding kiss :-)

Anonymous said...

It can't be a Christmas card with all that green stuff on the ground...where's the snow:) Dallas has his dad's sense of humor!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS:-)

Tina said...

Too Awesome! I laughed so hard when I saw it!

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

I love this picture!!!! I wouldve voted for it too Dallas!

Anderson Family said...

I'm glad you ended up doing something with this picture.. it is one of my favorites!!