...is for Encanto Park! So I was struggling to find anything with the letter "E", other than things that started with "east", and after several suggestions only to be shot down by Dallas, I came accross an ad for Encanto Park. It is full of rides, food, ponds (with ducks), playgrounds, and lots more, all of which sounded like fun for a little boy...well, when we went out for our lovely outing we realized that I failed to notice the fine print. The park is only open on select days, meaning the weekends...but we went anyways and got to enjoy the park, a picnic, and the ducks! Hopefully next time we can enjoy the rides, train, food, and entertainment! And luckily Landon was thrilled just kicking and throwing around a "ball", which was an orange, since I also failed to bring along any toys to play with at the park! Not that he even noticed.


No comments:
Post a Comment