Saturday, February 27, 2010

Winter Olympics

We are not much of television watchers, but since the Olympics started this year we've made it a point to keep them on and watch them as a family.   I personally have always loved them, and I love that it is a time to show our pride and "spirit" for our country.  Plus, I am always inspired by the dedication of the athletes themselves.  So to enjoy the games without too much distraction we hoped we could get Landon interested in them as well. He had already proven to love watching sports, particularly football and basketball, and luckily the Olympics were no different.  
It didn't take much, just a bowl of popcorn and he was glued.  He loved to cheer and clap after each event and he would dance with the music, but the best was when he'd copy the athletes throw their hands up after a victory!






2 comments:

Amber and Dallas said...

Okay...so I finally have internet and found your cute blog! You are soooo darling...I love all your cute scrapbooking... you are sooo creative! Maybe I should take you up on computer help =)...haha...just kidding...probably scared you =)what with all the extra time we both have =). Cutest part is your sweet baby =)...I can't believe how big he is getting!

DeCaires Chronicles said...

I love looking at your blog Colleen! The music is so entertaining and you are so good at digital scrapbooking! Your boy is so cute and love your posts and...oh you inspire me! :) aloha to your family!