Cory & Emily were brave enough to watch our two children so that we could go to the temple.
Brave because they babysat at Landon (still potty training) in their own apartment, and let him help make the cookies, with a miserable teething baby.
But my favorite part of the night...
They taught Landon how to play Hide & Seek. And I wish I was there or could even describe it as well as they did. But as they looked for him, they called out "Is Landon in the ____" as they looked around, and Landon would reply, "No, I'm in the closet".
Emily sent me these pictures...
He hid his head in the "closet". And when trying to get out he got a little stuck.
*And yes, those are some lovely plastic pants. I blame the babysitters for the great outfit! *wink*


1 comment:
hey I love those plastic pants! Let's just blame it on Cory :)
Post a Comment