Mason is the sweetest little guy, but boy it is true that second children never get as many pictures. Thankfully my Mother In Law asked for some pictures and that made me take some...it was way past due.
With number two my time is so split up and I often feel like I am missing out on so much. So when number one goes down for a nap I try to take time to just soak it up and spend time just the two of us. Which didn't last long, since he always falls asleep.
Mason is the easiest going kid. He is happy go lucky and just content. He loves everything about Landon, even the constant "ROAR"ing in his face. And he gets so excited with the littlest attention. The poor kid probably needs more.
But lately he's been teething. I feel so bad for him. He is miserable. He still is easy going and just lays around drooling and dealing with it, but there are times when all he wants is to be held. And it is probably good. It makes me stop and just focus on him.


No comments:
Post a Comment