Baby Shower!
I really wasn't planning
on having a shower.
Since this was my third baby, I figured it
seemed a little silly to have a shower.
But after some encouragement
from my cute sister in law kate, I changed my mind.
Kate and Chelsey
threw an amazing shower.
We had a great turn out, even with the down
pouring rain that flooded the neighborhood.
And opening all the cute
pink girlie clothes was so fun...I wish I took more than one picture for the whole day. I guess that tells you, this is obviously baby number three.
While we enjoyed ourselves at the
shower, Cameron and Dallas took the boys out for some fun.
They went
for lunch, ice cream and a ride on the Ferris Wheel.
And as usual, they went dressed in their capes.
(Don't ask about Mason's buggy eyes....he's a nut)
Cameron is a good uncle; he spoils these boys and keep asking to go again.




No comments:
Post a Comment