This little girl is well loved.
A
little too loved.
She needs protection from the caring hands of her
brothers.
They love to hold her, smoother her, cover her with
blankets and tons of stuffed animals.
The moment she fusses, they
come running like its an emergency.
And the best part is when they
see her spitting up...
They run around in a frenzy trying to find something to wipe it with.
Landon, was holding her on his lap and after
plenty of practice and instruction.
I let him hold her while I got
things done (yes, still in close proximity)...and then I hear him
yelling, “Emergency! Emergency!” So I run over to check what is
wrong, as he is slowly moving away and sliding her off his lap,
because her spit up is starting to run down her face and
getting too
close to his clothing.
If these boys only knew all the spit up of theirs I have had to clean up.




No comments:
Post a Comment