Monday, February 16, 2009

Sleepless Nights

Although Landon is regularly a great sleeper, we have reached a new stage and sleeping doesn‘t seem to be part of it!
I never though I would say it, since I loath getting out of bed or losing sleep, but it’s not so bad and once I am holding him I actually enjoy it. In fact I love it.



There is something about knowing he wants or needs me. And that just by holding him I can make him so happy and content.

I LOVE being a mom!


To think…if anyone else tried to wake me up in the middle of the night…



3 comments:

racheebabe said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

Cassi said...

I can totally relate. I always heard mom's complaining about getting up all night but it really wasn't that bad for me for the specific reasons that you stated. All he wanted was to eat and be held for a sec and then we were both back asleep. Now, it may be a different story if he is relentlessly crying through the night even when I'm holding him, but when it's such a simple thing to solve (just hold him) it's not so bad! :-)

PS Great pictures!

Jess & Sheena said...

I love these pictures too! Colleen, start printing!