So Landon Loves taking a bath... but he finally got to try a shower for the first time and it is his favorite time of the day!
Well, while we were on vacation at my grandma's house Dallas took Landon for a shower. When it came time for Dallas to dry off... he had to find a spot for the baby, and the sink seemed like the perfect solution. And Landon was thrilled!
*** Splish Splash ** I was taking a Bath ** Splish Splash **


5 comments:
I always put Kimball in the sink on a pillow so I could do my hair! He loved looking at himself in the mirror.
Kimball hates the shower! You are lucky Landon likes it because it will save you so much time!
He is a sweetheart!
What a doll! I'm glad Holly put you on my blog list...now I can keep up on your lives. Tell Dallas, his Aunt Chris says hi.
He is so cute, he's grown so much since I last saw you guys, we really need to hang out. Those pictures are priceless!
oh he is just so cute!! you are making me want one..ha! how are things? are you guys still in the ward? we are going to try to move back in in august - im real excited!
Post a Comment