THE NEW DAD!
I was just sitting here looking through some pictures we recently had taken to see which I wanted to print, and as I came across these of Dallas and Landon it just got me thinking about Dallas as a dad.
Dallas has wanted to be a dad for so long. We had only been married a year, at most, when Dallas said "I just can't wait until I am officially in my career, have a house, and kids". And I just teased him about how he wanted to grow up too fast and that we have the whole rest of our lives to do that. But that is totally Dallas...And it is still true.
He loves being a dad!
Dallas is also willing to do all of the things I hate...like pulling off the bandaids, cutting the fingernails, or holding him for the shots.


4 comments:
That last picture of Landon looks just like you! Such an adorable little smile. I love seeing pictures of Dads with their babies and especially the ones of my hubby with ours. It really is such a special bond!
What a great tribute to Dallas! He is lucky to have you and Landon. Love the pictures!
That is so great, and those pictures are priceless! We really need to hang out sometime I miss seeing you guys! Call me, when you get a chance.
Colleen I didn't know you guys had a blog until I saw it on Sarah's today! Blogs are so great aren't they? Landon is so darn cute. I can't believe how big he is getting!
I want to say thank you to you for those awesome muffins you dropped off! That was so thoughtful of you and they were delicious!
Let's get together sometime for a walk around the neighborhood or something like that!
Post a Comment