Monday, November 8, 2010

First Weeks

Here is a quick update of the first two weeks.

Mason is my dream baby! He sleeps all day & all night. The only hard part has been keeping him up long enough to eat. He sleeps so soundly that we tried the usual: change the diaper, remove clothes, rub his back, etc...but none of them ever wake him up. So we, or I should say I, moved on to wet cloths and even ice cubes. (which Dallas repeatedly told me was cruel) Regardless...he still wouldn't stay awake.

But now finally, he is doing much better. I can get him awake long enough to eat, and that is about it. After the 2nd week, he has had a few moments in the afternoon where he just looks around, but that is the most. Overall, he just sleeps!






























So knowing how good he is, you'd think I had life pulled together...but not quite. Between my own healing, juggling how to take care of 2 kids, plus me & the house, and most of all: dealing with a 2 year old who isn't quite adjusted to our new addition...somehow life here is crazy! That is why there are very few pictures and why it has taken me forever to post them. But I am getting there.

1 comment:

Kayla Moncur said...

YAY! Congratulations!! He's darling and you look AMAZING.

And ya, two is hard when the older one just wants to help and play with the littler one. Always fun...