Landon
Oh how I love this kid! Yet I find myself so grateful that I had 2 years with just him, to build up this indescribable amount of love for him because....he is now testing it.
The poor kid, doesn't quite know how to handle life now that Mason has come along. He's still adjusting, but luckily he loves “Baby Mason”.
He loves sharing with him (throwing the football to him & plopping his metal cars on his face), cuddling with him (which involves squishing, poking, & pulling) but most of all, he just wants us to give the same attention to him as we do with Mason.
This means, when I change Mason, Landon lays down to be changed too. When I carry Mason around the house, Landon has to be carried with him. This makes everything take a little longer and much more work.
I don't know how 2nd children survive, but they do.


No comments:
Post a Comment