Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Potty Training

This is one of those stages i not only dread...
but it makes me question how many more children I plan to have.
 Overall, the potty training is going well...
But the underwear are the tricky part.
Since the helmet is brand new the tags and the bag of extra foam pads are all still attached.
But that only added to Landon's enjoyment.

3 comments:

emily said...

haha I love this! He cracks me up

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! I've missed keeping up with your family's life. Now that you're in Utah...let's get together soon!
Your kids are darling!!!

Tanner and Shasta said...

HELOOOO!!! Totally just found your blog and am so excited. I haven't seen you in forever and am glad to see you're still alive and that you have TWO boys! Good for you guys, they are adorable. Looks like Landon is a lot of fun. I talked to Shelly a while back, sounds like everyone in the family is doing really well. :)