Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This one's for you mom...

NUMBER 1!

We moved! And yes, that will all be soon to post about...but this little moment came during the unpacking.

While unpacking Landon's room, Landon found a fun little hide-out. 
Behind a propped mattress, in the closet, with some boxes...he found his "fort".
He collected his friends from off of his bed and all of his blankets and made a "nest" in his "fort".


This all is pretty standard. 
But it was when I grabbed the camera to take his picture that he started picking his nose. 
And right as I took the first picture he held out his finger with the treasure he just found.  My mother and I laughed and I said, "well, you and I will be the only ones that know he's not just saying 'Number One' in the picture". 
Well the phrase stuck and now anytime he finds something in his nose...he comes yelling "Number One!"

And yes, I went against my mother's advice and just shared that special little moment. 
He is such a boy.

1 comment:

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

I just heard you guys moved back up here. Now that you are close again we need to make sure we invite you to the family parties. If the weather stays like it has we may end up having another snow party. Welcome back and hope to see you guys soon!