Sunday, July 24, 2011

Our Harry Potter Party

Here it is...our
And yes...this happened over a month ago and I posted about it on the just Sweet & Simple blog...
but since I failed to take any pictures of guests during the party, I figured it would be a boring post.
Yet, due to some requests...here it is.

Planning this party was one of my favorites to date. And I could only wish for more time, and of course more money, because once I got going there was so much more I wanted to do.

First, we started with the invitations. 
 Then for the fun decor and of course the food.

 Overall, the Butter Beer was the biggest hit and an excellent recipe. 
We're definitely going to continue making this in the future.

For the rest, the actual details, recipes and resources...its on the just Sweet & Simple blog.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Colleen! I couldn't help but peek at your blog and see what you guys are up to since I am always hearing about you guys from Em:) I am so glad she has you guys up there and she just loves you! Um and you are amazing, seriously!! could there be a cuter party?? That looks like it took a lot of work but turned about fantastic! If I could only have a morsel of your crafty skills... hope you guys are doing well!

DeCaires Chronicles said...

Looks like fun!