Landon loves to pretend making pizza. And after Grandma & Papa Morris' visit for the 4th he's been all about pizza. They gave him a wooden pizza set that he loves and so when we had lots of left over English Muffins from their visit, I figured we could make pizza's for dinner.
Landon loves to help cook and this time he was extra thrilled because not only is pizza his favorite, but he could actually help with every step. So when I told Landon to put toppings on his pizza while I finish with the cheese... I go to get some Canadian Bacon and see it is all gone... all stacked on Landon's pizza. We laughed pretty hard, which only made him more proud. He was so excited about his own pizza and every time I turned away he would sneak bites and pile his pizza higher.


No comments:
Post a Comment